cookiesINFORMATION ABOUT THE
When consulting our site, information may be stored in "cookie" files installed in your computer, tablet or mobile phone. This page allows you to understand what a cookie is, what it is used for and how it can be set.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file that can be saved, subject to your choice, in a dedicated area of the hard drive of your device, during the consultation of an online service with your browser software.
A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the cookie validity period.
2. WHAT SERVES THE COOKIES ISSUED ON OUR SITE?
The cookies used on our site make it possible to identify the services and sections that the user has visited, and more generally his behavior regarding visits.
This information is useful to better customize the services, content, offers and banners that appear on our site and facilitate your navigation on our site.
Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of certain services or to measure their audience.
Cookies are also likely to be included in the advertising space of our site.
2.1. The cookies that we emit on our site:
When you connect to our site, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies in your device allowing us to recognize the browser on your device during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices resulting from the settings of your browser software used when visiting our site.
Cookies allow us to:
1. Facilitate your navigation on our site:
- by adapting the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your terminal has,
- by memorizing information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, content consulted, etc ...).
- by giving you access to reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us and
- implementing security measures.
2. Improve our services:
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volume of use and use of the various elements composing our site (rubrics and contents visited, routes ...) in order to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
3. Adapt the advertising proposed on our site:
- by counting the total number of advertisements posted by us on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement and to establish statistics,
- By adapting our advertising space to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your terminal has,
- by adapting the advertising content displayed on your terminal according to the navigation of your terminal on our site,
- by adapting, if necessary, the advertising contents displayed on your terminal according to the location data transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement and
- by adapting the advertising content displayed on your terminal according to the personal data that you have provided us.
2.2. Cookies issued on our site by third parties:
a) Due to third-party applications integrated into our site
We may include on our site / application third-party computer applications that allow you to share content from our site with other people or to let others know about your review or opinion about content. of our site / application. This is particularly the case of the buttons "Share", "Like", from social networks such as "Facebook" Twitter ", LinkedIn", etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our site / application. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network to follow your navigation on our site, just because your social network account was activated on your device (open session) during your navigation on our site.
b) Via third party content in our advertising space
The advertising content displayed on our site may contain cookies issued by third parties: the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a third party company to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, measurement company). audience, targeted advertising provider, etc.), which has associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
Where applicable, cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- to count the number of displays of advertising content broadcast via our advertising space, to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the sums due for this fact and to establish statistics,
- to recognize your terminal during its subsequent navigation on any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, where appropriate, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, to navigation of your terminal.
c) By an external advertising agency using our advertising space
Advertising spaces on our site may be exploited by one or more external advertising agencies and, where applicable, contain cookies issued by one of them.
Where applicable, the cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- to count the total number of advertisements posted by their care on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their number of respective displays, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement and, if necessary, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to the actors of the advertising broadcast chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising network, site / broadcast medium) and to establish statistics,
- to adapt the advertising spaces they operate to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and software viewing or reading that your terminal includes,
- to adapt the advertising contents displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the navigation of your terminal on our site,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the previous or subsequent browsing of your terminal on third party websites in which the authority concerned also issues cookies, provided that these cookies were registered in your terminal in accordance with the choices you have made with respect to this board,
- to adapt the advertising contents displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement and
- adapt advertising content displayed on your device in our advertising space based on personal data that you could have provided to this advertising network.
3. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your device, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities necessary to navigate certain spaces of our site.
This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify.
This would also be the case when we-or our providers-could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected Internet.
If necessary, we accept no liability for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
3.1. Refuse a cookie through your browser
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
For example :
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html,
- "Flash" cookies © of "Adobe Flash Player" ™
"Adobe Flash Player" ™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the "Flash" computer language. Flash (and similar apps) remembers the settings, preferences, and usage of this content through technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player" ™ manages this information and your choices via an interface different from that provided by your browser.
Since your device might be able to view content developed with Flash, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools, directly from http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer /ts/documents/52697ee8.htm
3.2. Deny an advertising cookie
You can manage the use and exploitation of these cookies by visiting the advertising cookies management platform offered by advertising professionals: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ and following the instructions given therein. You will be able to know the companies registered on this platform, which offer you the possibility to refuse or accept the cookies used by them to adapt to your browsing information, the advertisements that may be displayed.
3.3. Deny a cookie issued by a social network:
If you do not want our site to register cookies issued by a social network, you can click on the following disabling links that will save a cookie within your browser that will only disable them. Disabling these cookies will prevent any interaction with the social network (s) concerned:
• FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/help/360595310676682/
• TWITTER: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-provides-support-the-deactivation-of-suivi-dnt#
• GOOGLE +: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
• YAHOO: https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/cookies/
• YOUTUBE: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Learn more about cookies https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-tils-pour-les-maitriser